Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Blog Birthday!

Well - almost three years have gone by since I started this thing. I'll be on the road tomorrow to HOTlanta so I won't be able to post.
Here are some things.
1. You gotta watch this video. And yes - Florida is a Southern state. If you are bbq fans - you will love this. Thanks Dad for sending it to me. I laughed, loved the harmonies, and got offended when they didn't think FL was a southern state.
2. I've lived in 3 states since I started this blog: NC, FL, and now KY.
3. I have been a part of three great churches: Summit, FBCOC, and now Crossing here in the ville.
4. My friends are fantastic!
5. God has done some amazing "lesson-teaching" in the last three years.

This weekend I hope will be amazing. Going to Murfreesboro, TN; Smyrna, GA; Stone Mountain Park; Dahlonega, GA; Vogel State Park, and then back home. More pictures.
Thanks for reading!

No comments: