Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Labor Day Part 1

I have to break this trip down into sections.
i left here on Friday to head to Murfreesboro TN to visit with Lisa, a good friend of mine from high school. I love it when I can fly through Nashville with no traffic and make it there in just over 3 hours.
We ate a fantastic light dinner of a Mexican salad and tortilla chips - then went shopping for an outfit I needed for Saturday night in ATL. Finally found one in Wal-mart, but it was also something I could wear more than once!
Then we came back and ate brownies and new Publix ice cream - oatmeal raisin cookie dough - wow, so much better than chocolate chip cookie dough. I even made Lisa blow out a candle because it is her b-day on the 9th. We started watching the US Open and then we found Little Women - but both of us were tired, so we didn't get too far into it.
I got to sleep in the Boat Room at The Moseley Bed and Breakfast - they are so gracious!
We had monkey bread for breakfast and Matt had to scurry out of the house to run an errand.
Lisa and Matt are very gracious hosts!
Then on my way to Smyrna, I called my friend Christina who just happened to be sitting at a Panera on a coming-soon exit. So, I had to eat lunch - so I got to eat lunch with her. I hadn't seen her in a while, so it was very good to catch up with her face-to-face and hug her neck as she would say.
Then, I started back on I-75 to meet up with my friends....Best Western here we come!

No comments: