Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Come One, Come All - Mercy Me

Finally got on the spin bike last night shortly before the gym closed after a long day. My iPod was about dead, but I was praying it would make it through at leat 20 minutes. It did (and now it is in the cradle charging). This is one of the songs I heard. Loved it. Love it all the time. It is one of my fave Mercy Me songs. Thankful that God used the lyrics of this song to soften a very prideful heart.

Come you who are weary
Come you who are strong
Take in His wondrous glory
And dance the freedom song
Everything revolves here
Around His holy name
And after you have been here
You'll never be the same
[CHORUS]

Come one, come all
To the presence of our God
This is where all hope and peace and joy are found
Come taste and see
We've been summoned by the King
Enter in and place your feet on holy ground
Come you who are searching
Come you who are saved
Embrace the gift of mercy
Embrace the gift of grace
Enter all you nations
Worship at His throne
Glorify the wonder
Of Christ and Christ alone

I know it is only pride that keeps me from being in His presence daily. I need the King and One True God in my life at every moment.

No comments: