Sunday, November 19, 2006

What a great Sunday!


What a bad week (with few bright spots) - but a glorious Sunday. What a way to end it - almost.

collegeLife was good. Brad spoke and Jason led worship. The verse that Jason used (Hebrew 9.11-12) is perfect for those people that think they can earn or even have any part in their salvation:

But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things that have come, then through the greater and more perfect tent (not made with hands, that is, not of this creation) he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.

Then I came home and cooked some
Then, Meredith and I went on a hike in Chapel Hill (with all the brown dead leaves on the ground) and ate a picnic lunch. That is one of the pictures we took

Then I came home to take a relaxing bath in a messy room (I gotta work on that after Christmas - when I have time).

Then I listened to the Bucs game - and they WON! Now I am watching the Colts game - they gotta beat the Boys - my least fave team (even though Emmitt played for them).

Cooking some chili and an apple scone cake. Doing a small Bible study with some girls tonight. Then maybe I'll work on my room some.

Perfect weather outside - about 50 degrees, beautifl sunset working now that I can see from my living room.

So, between football, cooking, the Word, and quietness, and the outside - great stuff!

No comments: