Thursday, December 01, 2005

2 Chron 25-28 - DECEMBER!!!

25.2 - He did what was right - but not with a whole heart. How this often charactizes my doing right. Lord - help my motives to be pure!
25.15 - Oh, just 13 quick verses - he goes from doing right to setting up gods. Make my heart pure and purify me where I am not prone to set up other gods.
26.16 - AGain, time elapses and we get stronger and then we tend to look toward ourselves. Lord - make me weak in and of myself that I might not grow strong in who I am or what gifts you have given me, but that I would look to you and what you have done and who you are!
28.22 - in times of distress or stress or hard times, let me not grow more faithless, but grow more faithful and look to you and know you even more through the pain.

No comments: