Saturday, December 17, 2005

Dec 17 - 1 and 2 Thess

I gotta quit playing catch up and get on to todays - will read Matthew the rest of it, tomorrow.
1.5 - The people were chosen - power and conviction. No conviction takes places where the Spirit hasn't moved yet.
2.6 - May that be the case with me - never seeking glory from people - but only from you.
2.13 - May this also be for my ministry - may they never see the words that I speak as from me - but may they see them as your words - (if that be the case).
4.7 - For God has called us to purity - holiness - for Himself
4.18 - Encourage each other in these words - the coming of the Lord - should not bring fear or confusion from Christians - but encouragement.
5.21 - Test everything - hold fast to what is good. (Bruce)
5.23 - Peace - santification
1.3 - Just what Paul told them to do in the first letter - has happened in the second letter - obedience to the message of God to them.
2.16 - Very much like Rom 8.32

No comments: