Saturday, January 27, 2007

Laura honored as bride-to-be








This day was to honor Miss Laura Robinson with a recipe shower with a few of her closest friends. It was a lot of fun. Vern and I hosted it for her with a lot of help from Terah (which we couldn't have done without - so thank you!).


We swapped recipes, played wedding taboo, ate cake and other good brunch-y type stuff, prayed for her, and ended the shower by laughing with JD taking random pictures, etc.


These are some of them...

Then we played wedding taboo. Its OK you didn't win Laura even though you were helping out the other team.

Mary and Kate (Mary herself is about to get married to Matt)

The group of all of us (minus Terah who had to leave early - we missed you). We even finished early if you can tell by the clock on the outside of their house...

Next is me, Laura, and Vern. I don't know how we managed to all match.

Then it is me, Vern, and Stephanie (soon to be made of honor... and a good friend)

Thanks ladies for making this day special for Laura and the tummy of her husband will thank all in attendance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,

Thanks for hosting this. Laura has been a wonderful friend to me and I was thankful for the opportunity to be there.

Not sure why that picture of kate and my flaring nostrils was worthy of posting, but we were definitely having fun.