Tuesday, January 09, 2007

National Champs!

Never thought this would happen (hope and thought are two different things)

I'll take many more games like that one - they played incredible. I was so nervous at the beginning of the game, even before that kickoff return for a TD. But, then they showed up. Maybe they were nervous too!
But, about 6 minutes left I knew they had it in the bag, Troy Smith looked defeated. Chris Leak looked amazing. Tim Tebow did what he was brought in to do (maybe he learned some from Chris Leak last night). They didn't turn the ball over. The DL got the QB. Urban was a brilliant coach last night (along with Charlie Strong).
My Gators (and GatorNations) - only team in NCAA history to hold both national championships in one year. It is great to be a Florida Gator!

Go blue! I'll go to a b-ball game on Saturday in SC - and then the blue and orange game when I get back to UF in April. Only time in my life I wish I had gone to UF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.