Monday, December 24, 2007

Say Hello to Sammy


Sammy is the latest edition to my family! I had to say goodbye to Fred (the Ford Taurus) because of a gracious gift from my parents. I got Sammy after thanksgiving and he is such a cute little thing.

Some things I'm learning - I do have better parking abilities with Sammy than with Fred. Good pick up, smaller gas tank and it doesn't get as good of gas mileage, but oh, well.

Sammy looks much better now that it has a Gator sticker on the side of it.

This was taken after our first snow last weekend. As you can see not much - but some! Sammy's first taste of snow.

Oh, Sammy - official introduction - is a 2006 PT Cruiser (the S is from his color - silver). Lisa gave me some guidelines to naming our cars many years ago! (thanks!)

1 comment:

lani said...

have a blast with Sammy and know i will be living vicariously through you!! (as i drool on the keyboard)