Thursday, January 26, 2006

december visit from a friend

This is my friend Michelle while she was down in Durham in December. She is serving on staff at FBC Springdale, AR (www.fbcs.net) in the children's ministry. She is incredible. She can sing, play the guitar, cook, bike, hike, put on makeup and do facials (she works for Mary Kay as well). Most of all she loves the Word and Jesus. She is the Psalm 1 woman in my opinion. Anyway, we were suitemates in seminary and have stayed friends since we both graduated. She came down for a visit the weekend of Christmas Spectacular. This is Sunday after church we went to Tripps with another friend, Amanda. We had great service, but I guess it took too long (which we would never have noticed because of the all talking we were doing) and we got it all for free! I hope I will get to see her again soon! Posted by Picasa

No comments: