Tuesday, February 26, 2008

God is so much bigger

Today has been a whirlwind of a day and I still am not going to bed - hopefully shortly though.
The Word/Spirit has convicted of pride today.
A new baby has entered the world and very early - so much prayer and a baby-sized God strong miracle is needed.
I loved the songs we sang at Pendergraph tonight - thanks Rach! Some of the lines were just what I needed.
I prayed/read earlier tonight - I usually don't pray aloud (even when I'm by myself) but tonight I did, and within an hour the prayer was answered - and will await further answers.
These songs:
Jesus, My Only Hope (Sov Grace music): I only bring thanksgiving! I trust your gracious promise! My righteousness - my Great High Priest! Jesus, I trust in you alone! Joy in your glory Lord!
Before the Throne of God Above (I love the Shanes version best): a strong and perfect plea - Jesus ever pleads for me. My name is written on his heart. No tongue can bid me thence depart (Oh, to saturate ourselves in the word and prayer). Because the sinless Savior died - my sinful soul is counted free. God is satisfied. Alleluia!!!!!!!! Shout it! The great Unchangeable I AM! The King of Glory! My soul is purchased by His blood! My life is hidden with Christ on high.
Take My Life (I like the Tomlin version best): Consecrated Lord to Thee. Let me sing always only for my King. Filled with messages from Thee. Here am I! All of me. Take my will and make it thine - it shall be no longer mine. Take my heart - it is thine own - thy royal throne.

ALL to the praise and HIS HIGHEST GLORY! That is where I find peace tonight - that He is so much bigger

No comments: