Do I really love Monday mornings - not quite sure on that - but I do love my job so that helps!
1. The weather was gorgeous so that enabled me to spend some great time outside walking, reading, listening to the iPod. The swings were full at Seneca so I didn't want to sit around and wait and act like I was a stalker or anything, so I'll have to try for the swings another time.
2. Able to watch some movies this weekend: Devil Wears Prada (which really hits home on coveting things we shouldn't be coveting) and Truman Show (which has a anti-biblical world view I think on creation and who our Creator God is). Always watch movies with a biblical worldview mindset - something I learned from Dr. Keenan, Bruce Ashford, and Jason Wilson!
3. Went to a church yesterday that was so friendly and wasn't full of seminary people. It was very cool to be in a friendly, normal church.
4. Been reading a book called Sacred Influence, will finish it today and get the thoughts up about it. Excellent book! Watch for it later
5. I am so excited the Pats couldn't pull of the perfect season. The game was boring except for the last 5 minutes. Finally, it got exciting. Now, do I really think the Giants are the best team in the NFL - no, but I do think they were the best team in their respective games during the ones they played - but look at the teams they didn't play. Just thoughts.
6. Big week: Super Tuesday, Gators/Vols, Duke/UNC, going to Berea to see a friend - all exciting things.
7. Been reading in the Psalms and Genesis. God is so good. He is our refuge and our inheritance! He is our rock - to which we can call upon HIS Name!