Thursday, April 20, 2006

Casting Crowns

Another great song I'm loving right now...

Praise You in the Storm - Casting Crowns

I was sure by now God You would have reached down
And wiped our tears awayAnd stepped in and saved the day
Once again, I say Amen, and it is still raining
As the thunder rolls I barely hear you whisper through the rain
I'm with you
As your mercy fallsI raise my hands
and praise the God who gives and takes away
I'll Praise you in this storm
And I will lift my hands
You are who you are
No matter where I am
And every tear I've criedYou hold in your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will Praise You in this storm

I remember whenI stumbled in the wind
You heard my cryYou raised me up again
My strength is almost gone
How can I carry onIf I can't find you
I lift my eyes into the hillsWhere does my help come from
My help comes from the Lord
The maker of heaven and earth

No comments: