Thursday, November 03, 2005

Nov 3, Ez 37-40

37.6 - Cause the dead things (the parts of me that are dead to you and callous and dry) to come alive with the presence of you, your Word, your Spirit. Let them live - all of me - that I might know you
37.14 - I will put my Spirit within you and you shall live - I am the Lord and I will do it. He is true to His Word and He will act and do what He says He is going to do. Thank you for being faithful and breathing in us when we are dead to you.
37.27-28 - I will cleanse them - they shall live in me - then the nations will know that I am the Lord. Oh JEsus we need to be clean! Pray that you will work in the lives of the people going to Thailand right now that we will be cleaned of things in our lives that will hinder the Word of your Truth going out among the people of Chiang Mai.
38.23 - The terror of his holiness - but then they will know that He is the Lord
39.24 - Oh do not let us sin that you would hide your face from us. Pray that we would live in your presence that we would know the heat of your face.

No comments: