Friday, October 28, 2005

Oct 28, Ez 13-15

Thank you jesus - my thoughts were his morning, what do i get to read. Thank you for energy and awakeness!
13.1-7 - It is a risky thing to prophecy. To know that you are saying something the Lord has said - you better be knowing that it is from Him. Thank you that we have the Word - we know what you have said. Give me your Word when i need to help someone - not my own.
13.8 - Opposite of Rom 8.31 - "If God is for us, who can be against us?" BUt, if God is against us because we sin in His name - than everyone's against us - just like the other nations came upon Israel.
overall - 13 - you shall know that I am the Lord God.
14.6 - What a great verse for looking at sin!
14.11 - This is the rest of verse 6 I feel like.
15.the end - Don't make our land desolate because we have sinned against you. I guess I should put that the way it should be. Don't let us sin so that we might live in front of you!

No comments: