Sunday, October 09, 2005

Oct 7 - Catch up from having no computer - Ps 93-100

WEll, since I stayed at a friend's houe, I didn't have access to a computer, so I actually had to write it down on a piece of paper! (GASP!)
93.1 - The ending punctuation mark could have come after the first three words!
93.3 - Even the creation (every where we look ) worships you.
93.5 - Holiness befits (is at home, looks good, befits) your house.
94.10, 11 - He who disciplines the nations - does He not rebuke? He who teaches man knowledge - the Lord - knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath - great verse - SELAH.
96.3 - Thailand is what we are called to do.
All this music - both from people and creation - that live in worship to God. Why do I find it difficult to do in my daily life: eating, working, talking, driving, spending, etc.

No comments: