Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dad Part 2

ALright - so I haven't mastered the whole picture thing. This is Rick. He's a friend from seminary. What I love most about how him and Stacy parent is the way they discipline their two kids. (and Pete?). Thanks for being an example Rick!
And last but most certainly not least (actually, running in second) - is Billy. His kids may be grown - but they could run a marriage and family/parenting conference and I would tell all my friends to go to it. He has taken me in as one of his own. Thanks for letting me be a part of your family.










Well, All the dads here - this is for you. Thanks for being a part of my life. As I await the day (and maybe never) that I get to be married - I hope he can sit down with all of you and learn some of what it means to be a Dad and a husband. Thanks for setting the bar really really high! Posted by Picasa

No comments: