Thursday, June 08, 2006

Unity in the SBC???

Well, now that we are past my surgery - on to more exciting topics.
the SCB next week in G-boro. Should be something to talk about for a while - at least among political sbcers and bloggers.
As I drove to work this morning my Dad and I were talking about it. My Dad isn't a SBCer but I am. But, I agree wholeheartedly with him. The three candidates talk about unity - but here we are having a presidential run-off. Just like our country - what kind of unity do we have when half like Kerry and half like Bush...
President - Ronnie FLoyd - so he's not a theologian - but neither is Bobby Welch or Jack Graham.
1st - not educated enough
2nd - GO JD!!!

So we are going to argue about where our money goes with missions giving - which is definitely needed - but we should be concentrating on theology. Because what good is money if theology is all wrong. Missions and evangelism have to be tightly linked to correct and Biblical theology.

No comments: