Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sept 7, Rev 11-13

Restore unto me, the joy of your salvation, and renew a right spirit within me

11.13 - God can and does use any means necessary for people to give Him the glory and attention He deserves. Whether that is a tsunami to open up the closed doors of Aceh or the gulf coast to send in missionaries to help relieve suffering - HE is in charge, and people will come to know him through it.
13.4 - Even people then, especially now towards the end times, follow things of the dragon. Even with all these bad things: haughty and blasphemous words... They marveled at Him. Lord, never let me get distracted by the dragon.
13.10 - Why would God say, here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints' if we weren't going to be here during the tribulation?

Father, Protector, let me now sway, let me know the times that are coming, let me be aware of any signs that may lead to that coming, but let me remain true and faithful to you in every circumstance "for the days are evil".

No comments: