Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sore Throat Reading: Grisham

Oh how I love being sick. I've been attempting to get a sore throat now for about 10 days and yesterday after my wonderful impromptu lunch with a friend of mine, it hit full blast. So, I came home and read a little (more later) and then went to bed. Then I woke up about 9, took some Tylenol Cold - went back to bed around 10 when I could feel the medicine working. Then woke up on and off then finally was awake about 630 this morning. That is exactly what I plan to do tonight. Unfortunately I am having to cancel some quality hang out time, but you do what you have to do. And when you work with kids at the Summit - I'm surprised I haven't already been sick!
So when I'm sick I don't want to read anything heavy on the brain because I probably wouldn't remember it anyway, so I picked up The Broker by John Grisham. I had gotten about 1/3 of the way through it and put it down, so I just started over. Much better this go around than the last.
Anyway, so today is a full day of work (hopefully as slow as it was yesterday) than home to sleep some more!

No comments: