Monday, February 20, 2006

Shortened because I didn't want to type it all over

Well, that was definitely the first whole blog I lost, so I am not writing it again. To sum it all up, it has been an extremely rough day, I am definitely ready for a new day (lam 3) and also wish I could just have 5 days of pure rest just to read, read, read, and read some more.
God is good and as the song we sang tonight in choir "My Life is in Your Hands" and "My Help" - they are both so true.

Reading in Exodus tonight

1-3 -

1.12 - I wonder if they were fearful of the God of the Israelites more than the Israelites themselves
2.23-25 - God never quits listening to the pleas of His children who are crying to Him for help. He hears the cries of the humble.
3.15 - Funny...the eternal name of God stands eternally. It seems like we would always get it then - but oh how we forget. God - daily remind us that Your NAME stands forever - and You are eternal.

2 comments:

doc-t said...

Kd, Quick suggestion. Write your blogs in word, and then paste them. That way you never lose them. I started doing that after losing one.

1.12 I don't think they really knew about the God of the Isrealites so that what they really feared were the Isrealites.

3.15 No, unfortunately the fact that something is true, or the fact that it is forever, or both together, doesn't mean we get it.

We're so.... Well we mess up...a lot. I mean, you mere mortals mess up. I'm trying to get you all fixed but you won't cooperate.

I told Jesus about how all of you keep messing up, But i think He might have been busy cause he said something about a plank in my eye.

I wonder what's up with that?

maggie said...

Kim, I just wanted to say thank you for emphasizing the verses Exodus 2:23-25 and explaining them. You couldn't have picked a time when I needed to hear that more than ever! thank you so so so so much!!!---maggie